Oakley Medical Practice
If your doctor wishes you to be on regular medication the details of the medicine will be entered on to our computer system. The computer system will be used to issue your repeat prescriptions. It also produces a list of all your medicines which you can use to order repeat prescriptions.
You can obtain prescriptions in the following ways:
- By placing your list of medicines required in the box at reception (remembering to request the pick-up point of your script)
- By posting a list of your medicines to the surgery. If you enclose a stamped addressed envelope we will post it back to you if required.
- By telephoning local chemist and registering for their repeat service
- Online via the link at the top of this page (registration is required for this service).
Prescription Collection Options
You can make arrangements with the practice to collect your prescription from:
- The Practice
- Oakley Pharmacy
- High Valleyfield
- Cairneyhill Grocery Store
- Crossford Pharmacy
All prescription collection options are based on a 48 hour turnaround basis.